When I was a little girl I loved ice cream cones and dolls (especially cabagge patch dolls.) My mom brought me to the mall one day and let me pick out a doll. I picked the one Ashley has in her hands, because it was pink, and had a ice cream cone. It was one of my favorite toys. I would pretend to eat the ice cream cone and play with her hair bows in her hair. For Christmas we bought Ashley and Michael a kitchen set and with it some play food. Ashley loves the ice cream cones, she cartes them around all day. (she had to even take a bath with one). I couldn't resist giving her my little little ice cream doll. I hope she likes it as much as I did.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Treasures from the past.
When I was a little girl I loved ice cream cones and dolls (especially cabagge patch dolls.) My mom brought me to the mall one day and let me pick out a doll. I picked the one Ashley has in her hands, because it was pink, and had a ice cream cone. It was one of my favorite toys. I would pretend to eat the ice cream cone and play with her hair bows in her hair. For Christmas we bought Ashley and Michael a kitchen set and with it some play food. Ashley loves the ice cream cones, she cartes them around all day. (she had to even take a bath with one). I couldn't resist giving her my little little ice cream doll. I hope she likes it as much as I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We need to get together! Hannah is sick right now and we're leaving to St. George Friday-Monday for Easter so I'll call you next week for sure! Carson misses your kids. Hope you're having fun!
Post a Comment