Sunday, August 17, 2008

Scout Camp

This is camp Frontier. Paul's week long camp with the boy scouts.
Don't let him fool you; he did more play then work!
Shadow waving

Wow look at the height on this throw.


My champion log thrower!


Winning the camp record for distance. My hero!







Every totem pole has a story to tell; I wonder what this story is.




Blowing the Polynesian conk - horn





Always ready for loud and annoying competition. "I'm glad he did it up there."






Rock a bye baby in the tree tops.







Paul sleeping in his hammock with an unknown bear. He had to have something to cuddle with, I wasn't there.








1 comment:

Glover Family said...

Why does this not suprise me?!?! Leave it to my brother to act more like the kids. What a fun leader.

Nice bear Paul! Which kid missed their bear while you were gone?