Monday, December 15, 2008

Good News!








I am now thirty-five weeks ( thirty-six weeks on Wed.). I have to stay on bed rest until Wednesday then I can do whatever I want. The doctor said that on Wednesday I could go shopping and told Paul he might want to change the checkbook.


I am so excited, after being on bed rest for fourteen weeks!


The baby is healthy and on Wednesday we can deliver out here and we don't have to have the worries that we where going to have if the baby came earlier.


Look for new post soon, we might end up having the baby some time this week. With Ashley they took me of bed rest and I delivered the next day. So no telling what will happen, we might end up with a Christmas or New Year baby too.


Last Thursday I was dilated to a two so we will see what happens from here.


No comments: