

On Thursday Paul was able to dress up for work for Halloween, his whole team decided to dress up as the Adams family and won first place.
On Friday I'm glad Michael and Ashley where able to go trick or treating. They had a fun time and Ashley would even say trick or treat at the door. Michael is still talking about it and wonders when he gets to go trick or treating again.
This year Paul brought the kids trick or treating since I was on bed rest. He invited his friend Matt and Matt's little boy Sean to go with him, since Matt is a single dad and neither one wanted to go by themselves. Paul also had them over for dinner, which he made himself. (He is becoming quiet the cook).
I was in bed the whole day on Halloween since I couldn't get rid of contractions, nothing would work not even the medicine the doctor gave me. So around seven thirty I called Paul and said we need to go to the hospital. It was good timing since the kids where just finishing up and Matt watched the kids at the hospital until Paul's Mom was able to come down and take them home.
Michael and Ashley where really worried, they went down to the hospital room for a few minutes and Michael had the most worried look on his face and wanted to know what was wrong. Ashley wanted to know why I was in bed and if I was sleeping.
Michael has been really worried when I lay down and he keeps asking me if I'm happy I told him that I am happy and that mommy is going to be sick for awhile and needs to lay down a lot, but that doesn't mean mommy doesn't love Michael and can't spend time with him. I told him about all the things we can still do like read stories, talk and watch movies together. Every time I'm up. I get asked by Michael and Ashley if I feel all better. I can be up for a little bit sitting and can do a few things while I sit down and then have to go back and lay down.
We found on Friday that I am dilated to a one and a half and am thinning out, so they put me on full bed rest. We are hoping to go to Thirty Seven weeks and I'm at Thirty Weeks now so we have about two months to go.
1 comment:
You're kids look so cute in their costumes. And Paul, wow! It took me a minute to figure out which one was you! You definitely fit that custome! :)
I am so sorry for the situation you are in right now, Kristy. If there is anything we can do to help you and your family, please let me know. I will do what ever it takes to help you out. Please don't hesitate.
Post a Comment